Hello!! My skype info is haneys07. Sorry I missed everyone Friday evening. This past week was very busy! I was away in Winnipeg for a few nights and when I did return Friday night I came home to quickly another bag full of scrap book material and head into a scrap book event.....so I completely missed out.
Tomorrow is my day off so I plan to work solely on my masters courses. Hope you had a great weekend.
Later....
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Sheri,
Sorry we missed you Friday, hope to have you join us next time.
I was reading the online Brandon Sun and saw the article about the Scrap Book Convention in Brandon and I wondered if that was your event. http://www.brandonsun.com/story.php?story_id=101489
My mother is crazy for scrap booking and I was surprised that she didn't come from SK to the convention.
I've been coaching her in some of the Web stuff we have been using in our course and right away she was interested in the scrapbook wiki program PikiWiki. It is right up her alley.
Post a Comment