Spring has sprung. I've been busy with the cleaning around the house today. Now I have a tidy place and my mind is fresh as well since my taxes have been successfully filed. Bring on the work now for my spring courses. I plan to skype tomorrow so it will be interesting.
Enjoy what the day has to offer today!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Sheri,
I don't know if you have been using Skype regularly but I still have your information in my Skype contacts. I assume you will be using the same Skype contact haneys07.
Give me a Skype call sometime and we can make sure we are set up.
Yes I will still use the same info for skype. This evening if it is quiet at adult ed I will give you a skype call! :)
Hi Sheri,
I am originally from Holland, Manitoba. But guess what? My brother has retired in Killarney from the RCMP. His name is Doug Thompson and his partner is Dixie.
Larry Nichols was also my principal in Holland and Maureen was my teacher.
Enjoyed looking at your blog but I am new to all of this...
Post a Comment