Friday, February 8, 2008

It was a Success!

So last night was the final class for an introductory computer course. Earlier in the day I created a blog for the students. It was a success. This was blog was applied for my adult learners in Killarney. It did take some patience, showing the group how to sign up, log on, and create a comment. By the end of the night, there were several smiles and much eagerness to try it at home soon.

Thanks to Mr G....I don't think I would ever have discovered the fun in blogging if it hadn't been for you and this course.

Enjoy the weekend.

3 comments:

Glen said...

Excellent! Glad to be able to pass on what was passed to me. Nice to see it get passed along again.

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Great to hear about how this tool is being used in teaching. I am trying to figure out how to use all the tools. I am currently gearing up for my school's science fair this coming Tuesday. (I teach science) Therefore I must go.

Talk to you on Monday.
Tim

rinkmomof3 said...

Great to hear that you have already tried this out with a class Sheri, I'm still trying to figure out how I could use this in my position. I'm sure as I progress, something will come to me.