Ok....so I was having dinner later. Even had to start a new tradition, given the holiday....made a lemon meringue pie...family request! I am sorry I had to miss the call. BUT I do have my yugma account set up. I will dapple a bit tomorrow and the next few days. I work tomorrow evening but I may be able to chat with those that try it out. I will see how it goes later. Also set up my blog line thingamajig....not sure how that will work out....but I will play and discover.
Look forward to chatting later.
Sheri
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry we missed you last night.
If you have your Yugma account set up I would be happy to try it out with you. You could also try it with Jill, Tim, Krista or Devon, they were on the call and got it working and are interested in trying it out.
Once you get it figured out, it would be great if you could connect with some of the others who are still getting set up.
Hi Glen. I will see what I can do. I am working at adult ed til 8:30 this evening. So if I am not too tired I will stay and try out this app. If not, I will play tomorrow evening.
Stay warm....lovely Canadian winter that we are having!
Post a Comment