Sunday, February 3, 2008

forging ahead

The ever learning mind. This at times is quite overwhelming. I am also taking another course via distance ed. Whenever I feel my mind is wandering during my chapter reviews I escape to this course....and play! This will be so fun. I will try the blogspot with my adult class who are just engaged in a beginner computer class. I don't want to overwhelm them but I do want to show them just what can be done out in cyberspace.

Enjoy the day.....one more closer to spring!

3 comments:

Glen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Glen said...

Great post Sheri,
Playing with web tools can be great fun but it doesn't take long to see how they can be used productively as well for personal and professional purposes.

RiVeR said...

Hey Sheri,

looks good. i too have never blogged before. it is a learning experience. just playing around on it brought me me around the world as i read about peoples' interests