Tuesday, June 17, 2008

These Are the Minutes Left in this Course


Well the time is quickly passing by. I am quite sad that this course is coming to an end. This has been most enjoyable and I think I have acquired a substantial amount of information. Many times when one takes a P.D. session, or reads new books to gather ideas, the ideas are forgotten and not used. This course has given me the chance to explore, ask questions, and reflect. More importantly I must say I have learned while doing. No longer am I afraid to make mistakes....afterall you cannot break the internet!! You make cause a server to crash somewhere though! LOL Really though, I have to thank Glen and all of my classmates for a very enjoyable class. I plan to keep checking this out every so often and still use it as my reflection tool with regards to my technology growth! Hopefully I will still see some of you out here in cyber world! Feel free to drop a line or two or send me a chat when you see me on line. I will gladly respond.
Until next time,
Me, Sheri.
PS...now I must complete that paper. Think I am almost done! YAHOO! Look out summer here I come!

3 comments:

Glen said...

I really hope you keep adding to your blog. A few folks from previous courses have kept it up and it is great.

Your blog feed will stay in my Google Reader and I will respond in the comments. Nice to get a bit of a community going.

clooke.com said...

I was discussing this course with a colleague, who warned that there was a risk that I might forget everything I had learned. My response was that I have managed to seamlessly integrate the social software applications from the course into my everyday computer use. In fact, my technology skills have increased to a much higher level, owing to my familiarization with Web 2.0 programs. This course has made me excited about ICT literacy, and I hope to share what I've learned with my co-workers and the students in our program.

~~ Sheri ~~ said...

hey way to go clooke.com :)