Hey....I have downloaded this as well...my computer at home is so ssslllloooowwww!! It was a funny scene when my hubby noticed there was the "CC" shortcut on the desktop. His first reaction was..."you guys (meaning the kids and I) need to quit downloading stuff off of the internet!" When I explained that it was something I learned/heard about from my ICT class, he was all for it! I guess in some regard, Glen, you are the guru in the house. Whatever Glen says...then it's ok.
Smiles all around!
Yugma...didn't investigate....I had already played around with this back in the late winter. :)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know about guru. I'm just learning as I go to and always happy to pass along tips that I have found useful.
Like today's tip. A new version of Firefox is available today. A great browser got better. Zotero works just fine with FF3.
thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment