Thursday, May 15, 2008

Del.icio.us

Well...just about done for the night. I have been busy exploring all the different items and trying to get somewhat better accustomed!

This evening I registered on del.icio.us
I will enjoy experimenting tomorrow with that tool. I am excited to bring this stuff to the classroom next year. It's not great for my kindergarteners, but the adult learners I have at adult ed will enjoy what I am planning on sharing. Hopefully I will comment a bit more on Del.icio.us next time.

Also....as for the SKYPE call at 5 CST tomorrow....I WON"T be able to make it. Since it's the long weekend and my family and I have no "get away" plans, we are heading into Brandon for a family night. (dinner, shopping and a movie) Sorry about this. Chat soon to all of you.

PS...I have sent invites to gmail chat to everyone....hopefully I have entered email addresses correctly. Accept then we can chat there as well. I am always using gmail. I quite enjoy using that email application. Now my hubby has his own and I have mine....what could be better? :)

Til next time....
Keep smiling!
Sheri

1 comment:

Glen said...

Sheri,
Got your message about the feed from the Course blog for the last entry. I went and checked my Wordpress settings and it should be working. You might have to resubscribe to the feed if the problem persists.
We'll get together next time on the Skype call. I'm going to try for next Tuesday at 5:00 to see if a few more can make it.