
I really can't believe at how fast the time has gone with this course. I am feeling so many things right now. A bit of stress, pressure, elation, excitement, anxiety....you name it I am feeling it! I worry that I have not done what I need to get done; the school year is winding down (finally I know my position next year...whew!); and my daughter has hockey AGAIN this weekend. Tomorrow night is grad night for adult ed, so my family is off to Winnipeg without me. It's just as well, because I hope to glue myself to my computer and finish my paper this weekend. I may have to fit a glass or two of wine in there....just to relax. Hey...not to often does a girl get the house to herself. I can even blast the tunes while I take in the quiet! Ha ha! Quiet meaning...solitude. Of course you have to realize that I will probably not enjoy the solitude for long and I will be wanting to be in Winnipeg as well. But I will persevere and get things done....unless someone happens to convince me to go into the city.....hmmm. Didn't think of that til now.
This evening I want to finish - actually start my video cast and upload that to my blog. Unfortunately I won't be able to attend the Skype call tomorrow...Adult Ed Grad....maybe Glen, you can record it this time? Or better yet, I can make an attempt to have a skype with you personally. I haven't done that yet either.
Other than that....I think, I hope, I need to be done. Am I? I think so....but if I am missing something...someone PLEASE tell me. :)
Later,
ME
2 comments:
I will record the session if it is okay with everybody. Otherwise we can arrange another time. I think you already are set up on Yugma so we should try that out. Anytime.
Sounds great Glen.
Have a good night. :)
Post a Comment