
Ok...now this is one fascinating tool! I can't wait to use it in the classroom and have small groups work on a project, personalize it and email it to me.
Just think of all the paper that can be saved!
What will they think of next?
Later crew!
Just me, my thoughts, and thoughts of my classmates and prof....
Just me, my thoughts, and thoughts of my classmates and prof....
4 comments:
Slick thing about it is that you don't even need to email it. It just shows up as a shared document with all recent changes by everybody who is signed up to contribute to any particular Google Doc.
You can work on it synchronously and see everybody's changes as they are made (neat to do) or work on it asynchronously and track the changes in your RSS reader.
Share your Google doc for the paper with me and we can try it out.
I am looking forward to using Google Docs.
QUESTION: On your blog, how did you get a different background?
Hi Glen....if I post a comment...are you aware of it on the reader...or do you have to scroll through the comments of the original post on my blog???
I did play with the google doc that you had initiated. Curious if you received my edit/revision on it.
I will explore with Wiki probably tomorow.
:)
Val...I just changed my template. You can do that in layouts.
Give it a try.
:)
Post a Comment